This November, a breakfast was organized on the initiative of AGA-THA-LES at the tower Carpe diem. If this first initiative gathered only a dozen participants – members of the Association, the labor union and Human resources department of the...
AGA-THA-LES organization is proud to met you on Tuesday 7 November 2017 at 8:30AM on a lobby on 35 floor of Carpe Diem tower to present the actions of the organization and to know your questions about LGBT issues
May 12, 2017, AGA-THA-the organized a forum on the occasion of the international day against homophobia and transphobia.
The event had been announced to Crystal by a campaign display and on the intranet site of TCS Gennevilliers.
Welcome to AGA-THA-LES, the association of LGBT and Allies of the THALES Group . The collective associations: CASH! in the finance professions COMIN-G, colours for the MINISTERY in departments economic and financial ENERGAY in the electric and gas Industries...
The AGM-THA-THE association met to date officially unions following in alphabetical order: CFDT CFTC CGT SuPPer We should meet soon formally (personal contacts are already advanced): CFE/CGC Force Ouvrière, UNSA All of these meetings are very constructive and leads...
AGA-THA-LES is an organisation for every THALES employees, to their relatives and retired, the aim of the organisation is:
- Help Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Trans (LGBT) of THALES Group to well integrate inside the Group;
- Contribute with HQ to fight against all discriminations, such as sexual orientation and gender identity, related to Group Ethics Code;
- Assist, if needed, the HR Director , such as Trade Unions, on subjects linked to LGBT, help them in case of cases of harassments or homophobics, transphobics and serophobic acts;
- Contibute to improve the image of the Group, its attractiveness and its polic) of human resource by a recognition of the questions linked to the diversity;
- Show solidarity and actor of the health in particular by relieving prevention initiatives (example: HIV-AIDS, recognition of the disabled workers, etc.).