This Friday May 17 2019, Thales has reinforced its commitment to fight against discrimination within the Group by signing the LGBT + (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) Commitment Charter initiated by the Autre Cercle association in France. By adhering to this approach, Thales affirms its refusal of all forms of discrimination related to sexual orientation and gender identity, and its willingness to defend an inclusive model in which each person has the opportunity to find their place and to be their true self.
This November, a breakfast was organized on the initiative of AGA-THA-LES at the tower Carpe diem. If this first initiative gathered only a dozen participants – members of the Association, the labor union and Human resources department of the...
AGA-THA-LES organization is proud to met you on Tuesday 7 November 2017 at 8:30AM on a lobby on 35 floor of Carpe Diem tower to present the actions of the organization and to know your questions about LGBT issues
May 12, 2017, AGA-THA-the organized a forum on the occasion of the international day against homophobia and transphobia.
The event had been announced to Crystal by a campaign display and on the intranet site of TCS Gennevilliers.
Welcome to AGA-THA-LES, the association of LGBT and Allies of the THALES Group . The collective associations: CASH! in the finance professions COMIN-G, colours for the MINISTERY in departments economic and financial ENERGAY in the electric and gas Industries...
The AGM-THA-THE association met to date officially unions following in alphabetical order: CFDT CFTC CGT SuPPer We should meet soon formally (personal contacts are already advanced): CFE/CGC Force Ouvrière, UNSA All of these meetings are very constructive and leads...
AGA-THA-LES is an organisation for every THALES employees, to their relatives and retired, the aim of the organisation is:
- Help Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Trans (LGBT) of THALES Group to well integrate inside the Group;
- Contribute with HQ to fight against all discriminations, such as sexual orientation and gender identity, related to Group Ethics Code;
- Assist, if needed, the HR Director , such as Trade Unions, on subjects linked to LGBT, help them in case of cases of harassments or homophobics, transphobics and serophobic acts;
- Contibute to improve the image of the Group, its attractiveness and its polic) of human resource by a recognition of the questions linked to the diversity;
- Show solidarity and actor of the health in particular by relieving prevention initiatives (example: HIV-AIDS, recognition of the disabled workers, etc.).