AGA-THA-LES is an organisation for all the THALES current and retired employees , and for their relatives.
The aims of the organisation are to:
- Help the Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Trans (LGBT) people in THALES to integrate successfully into the Group;
- Cooperate with the HQ to fight against all discriminations, such as that involving sexual orientation and gender identity, which is in line with the Group Ethics Code;
- Assist, if needed, the HR Director, as well as the Trade Unions, in dealing with issues related to LGBT, and advise them in case of harassments or homophobic, transphobic and serophobic discrimination;
- Contribute to improving the image of the Group, its attractiveness and the policy of Human Resources by recognizing issues related to diversity and equity;
- Unite and participate in coping with health concerns especially prevention methods (for instance: HIV-AIDS,recognition of the disabled workers, etc.).
To join us click to Join Us